CallSwitch Queue system allows you to receive more calls in your CallSwitch than your staff members are able to answer at the same time.
They will enable you to deal with your calls more efficiently and your customers will be held in a queue, listening music on hold and receiving information messages about aproximate wait time and/or their position in queue.
Queues consist of:
- Incoming calls being placed in the queue
- Members that answer the queue (extensions or users that login as agents)
- A strategy for how to handle the queue and divide calls between members
- Music played while waiting in the queue
- Announcements for members and callers
In Multi Tenant CallSwitch, only available Queue members are SIP Members, extensions added to the queue
This screen lists all system queues with the following details:
- Queue name
- (ex. Patience)
- Queue network number
- (ex. 1001)
- (ex. Click to edit queue configuration)
- (ex. Click to delete a queue from the system)