The “General Settings” page will allow you to set up and view plan details, plan usage, billing, invoice history and company information. The points below relate to the tab numbers on the image:
- The settings menu is displayed horizontally across the top of the page and will remain in position regardless of the settings page selected.
- “Storage Plan” shows which plan you are currently subscribed to and show the maximum number of storage hours allowed by the currently selected plan.
- “Usage” shows a graphical display of the percentage your have used of your Storage Plan.
- When selecting “Change Plan” you are able to upgrade your plan and storage at any time. Click on this to add a new, or secondary payment method. This section may not be available for clients subscribing through an CallSwitch Compliant partner.
- Click to add a new card.
- Displays the card you currently have on file. You are able to edit, remove credit card and billing information for your account anytime.
- The “Invoices” section will give a list of the most recent invoices generated against the account as well as the invoice status.
- Please refer to the company information graphic to set company information parameters, including the “Company URL”, “Time Zone” and other Company settings.