The points below relate to the tab numbers on the image:
- Server heartbeats is a option if enabled. (For more information, contact us)
- “Agent Client”. This pie chart represents the current version of software that each each agent that has the CallSwitch Compliant Agent Client
- The the pie chart represents the version of the CallSwitch Compliant agent client each of your agents have installed on their computer. This is a quick way to make sure that all of your agents have the most up to date version on the client.
- Each column in the grid can be sorted, by clicking on the column name and filtered, by clicking on the funnel icon and completing the dialogue box.
- If the agent has not been online for 30 minutes, the row turns yellow. If it has been an hour, then the row turns red. The grid also shows the last date and time the agent was online.
- This button lets you delete the agent’s displayed heartbeat from the list. If the agent’s computer is on and the agent client is running, that agent’s heartbeat will reappear.