The points below relate to the tab numbers on the image:
- The “Assigned to” section displays the name of the Agent the call is assigned to, their extension number and their email. Also there is a “Personal Call” checkbox that you can check off that it is not a work related call so that it doesn’t need to be evaluated. You also are able to re-assign the call to another agent instead of the one it is currently assigned to.
- The “Call Info” section lists information about the call. From the phone number of the caller to the duration and direction of the call.
- The “Access Log” section shows who has look interacted with the current call details. It will display who used back the playback feature, made a note or downloaded the call.
- Wave Graphical representation of the call during playback in the “Call Playback” section. You can navigate directly to the portion of the call you would like to hear.
- The monitor icon indicates the specific moment in the call in which the screen capture was taken.
- The screen captures are displayed here. By enlarging (clicking) on the screenshot, you are able to look though the call to see what the agent was doing on their computer during the call. While the screenshot is enlarged you are also able to “Zoom to fit”, “Actual size”, “Download” and “Email” the screen capture.
- The “Begin Quality Control” button enables you to evaluate your agent’s. For example, “was the agent able to help the customer with their problem?” or “did the agent advise the client that the call was being recorded?”. With the forms you will be able to better evaluate your agent and where they need growth, and how and if your clients needs have been fully taken care of.
- “Completed Evaluations” displays the “Name” of the evaluation, the date is was “Created On” and who it was “Created By”.
- “Notes” enables you to leave a note on a call. You will be able to edit it within 14 minutes after it was created. After that, the note is permanent.
- “Flag” enables you to flag a specific call of your choice to refer back to later.
- “Quality Control” reveals and hides the Quality Control section located at the bottom of the page (7).
- “Email” enables you to send the call recording through email.
- Download icon: clicking on this icon will download the call in a non-encrypted mp3 format.
- This is the back button will direct you back to the “Call Listing” page.
You are able to share calls with other people with ease
- You can choose individually what you would like to share with others along with that specific call. For example, if you would like to share screenshots with the call, check “Share Screenshots”.
- Enter in the email address you would like to share with.
- You can enable the recipient to have permission to download the call.
- You can set the length of time the recipient has access to the call. For example, if the share availability was set to one hour, and the link is accessed after the hour has passed, the user will be shown a page that indicates that the link is expired.
- You can enable the recipient to be able to add notes to the call.
After you have shared a call with the recipient of your choice, they will receive an email with a link to access the call you sent them.